Find event parking for this location
Select a date
Search event name
No results. Please try a different search.
The Benedum Center is a theater and concert hall in Pittsburgh's Cultural District. Originally built in 1928 as the Stanley Theatre, the building was the largest movie palace in Western Pennsylvania at its time. The theatre was later restored in 1987 as the Benedum Center for the Performing Arts, which now serves as home of the Pittsburgh Opera, Pittsburgh Ballet Theater, and Pittsburgh Light Opera.
Convenient parking is available near the Benedum Center. Click on the map shown for information on nearby parking.
Space subject to availability.